Will you hear “we’re here” from the backseat? You sure will if you choose one of these five family-friendly SUVs from Kia. These SUVs can be great for your family adventures where you’ll make memories. The good memories you will enjoy and the bad ones will fade into wonderful stories that you will tell for years to come. Which of these Kia family SUVs will you drive?
2023 Kia Sportage
When Kia began selling vehicles in the United States, the Sportage was one of the original names. The 2023 version of the Sportage is one of the most familiar Kia SUVs you can find. This SUV offers a spacious cabin and seating for five people. Twelve different trim levels are offered, giving your family plenty of options.
- Offered with hybrid and plug-in hybrid models
- Spacious cabin and cargo area
- Well equipped for the price and class.
- Less fuel efficient than some rivals
- Bold new design can be a bit polarizing
The 2023 Kia Sportage starts at $27,285.
2023 Kia Sorento
One of the most popular names in the three-row midsize SUV market is the Kia Sorento. This SUV is presented for 2023 with a hybrid powertrain and eleven trim levels. This means you can enjoy an impressive level of efficiency and various options for this six-seat Kia SUV.
- Spacious and modern cabin
- Hybrid engines available
- Longest warranty coverage in its class
- Rivals offer more rear seat space
- Good handling, but not sporty.
- Low towing rating for a midsize SUV
Starting price for the 2023 Kia Sorento is $31,285.
2022 Kia EV6
Kia’s first dedicated all-electric SUV is the EV6. This is one of Kia’s most family-friendly SUVs, especially when you’re trying to show your kids what driving on electricity alone is all about. The EV6 is new for the 2022 model year and offers five seats and three trim levels to give you some options that might suit your driving desires.
- Elegant and sporty design
- Super fast charging capability
- Excellent AWD system
- Sloping rear roof limits headroom for taller passengers
- Less cargo capacity than some competitors
The 2022 Kia EV6 offers a starting price of $42,695.
2023 Kia Telluride
Without question, the three-row midsize SUV that is the 2023 Kia Telluride is one of the most familiar Kia SUVs you’ll find. This impressive SUV has won many awards and is the only Kia SUV that offers enough space for eight passengers. There are ten trim levels for the Telluride and it uses a powerful V6 engine. This could be the ideal SUV for your memorable adventures.
- attractive style
- High level of overall comfort
- Tons of standard features for the price
- He is not as efficient as others in the class.
- A little short on storage of personal items
The starting price of the 2023 Kia Telluride is $37,025.
2023 Kia Seltos
Among these five Kia SUVs, the 2023 Seltos is the smallest. If you have a small and growing family, this could be the perfect compact crossover SUV for you. The Seltos has five seats but is most comfortable when limited to four passengers. You’ll find five trim levels and an affordable price when the Seltos is the SUV of your choice.
- price payable
- good cargo space
- Many standard security features
- Base engine is underpowered
- Fuel economy could be much better for the size
The 2023 Kia Seltos starts at $24,135.
Which of these Kia family SUVs will you choose for your unforgettable adventures? If you want to learn a little more, watch the following video:
RELATED: Does the New 2023 Kia Telluride Step Out of Its Family SUV Shell Enough?