This free iPhone 13 offer is available for free for a limited time. Know how to grab it.
iPhone 13 is free! Yes, you read it right. The $699 iPhone 13 will cost you next to nothing with this latest deal from Verizon. The premium iPhone 13, which used to be available for $19.44 per month for a 36-month period, is currently available for absolutely nothing. What makes the deal even more interesting is that you don’t even have to trade in an old smartphone to be eligible for the free iPhone 13.
However, there is one condition that you must meet. Interested buyers will have to buy a new line from Verizon and get an unlimited 5G plan. Under this offer, users will have to stick with the Verizon plan for 36 months. This will save you up to $699. Not only that, Verizon also allows you to add Apple Watch Series 7 or an Apple iPad (9th generation) along with it. Am I still confused? Check out this step-by-step guide to understand the iPhone 13 deal and get it for free.
How to get iPhone 13 FREE on Verizon
- Search for iPhone 13 on Verizon website and choose internal memory and color option for iPhone 13 based on your choice.
- Tap the “Save $699.99. Select unlimited 5G plans required. New line required” option.
- You can also add Apple Watch Series 7 or Apple iPad 9th Generation with the iPhone offer.
- Click continue and select a new user option in the next window.
- After this, a new screen will open where you must enter your zip code and confirm the location.
- Here you will find various plans from Verizon. Choose according to yourself and proceed to make the payment for the 36-month period to have the iPhone 13 totally free.
- Once the payment is made, the iPhone 13 will be yours for said period of time along with the Verizon subscription plan.