Bikaji Foods’ initial public offering has opened for subscriptions today. Investors can subscribe to the public issue online. Here are the details you need to know.
The Bikaji Foods International Ltd Initial Public Offering (IPO) opened for public subscription today, Thursday, November 3, 2022. Investors have three days to subscribe or bid for the public issue, as the three-day issuance will conclude on Monday. November 7, 2022. The price band of the initial public offering has been set at the range of Rs. 285 to Rs. 300 per share for its Rs. Rs 881 crore: Initial sale of shares. Coming at the gray market premium (GMP), according to market watchers, Bikaji Foods shares are at a premium of Rs. 52 on the gray market today.
The initial public offering of Bikaji Foods comprises Rs 2.93 crore in public issuance, which will be a Pure Offer for Sale (OFS) by its promoters and existing shareholders. At the higher end of the price band, the IPO is expected to fetch Rs. 881 million rupees. Once the three-day bidding process is over, the share allocation status is likely to end on November 11, 2022. In the meantime, the company’s shares are expected to be listed on major stock exchanges BSE and NSE. on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
After the declaration of the share allocation status of the Bikaji Foods IPO, investors and bidders of the issue will be able to check it online through BSE or the registrar of the IPO which is Link Intime India Private Ltd. Also, you can sign up for the issue online through various third-party apps like Groww, Upstox, among others. Here are the steps you can follow:
Bikaji Foods IPO: How to Apply Through Upstox
1. Log in to the Upstox app or visit the official website.
2. Go to the Discover tab and then click on the option that says Invest in IPOs.
3. You will see three options on your home screen: Overview, Timeline, and Apply.
4. Click on the apply option and you will be redirected to the application page.
5. Fill in the form with the required details and click Continue.
6. Click it and the IPO request will be submitted successfully.
Bikaji Foods IPO: How to Apply Through Groww
1. Login to the app and click on the IPO tab.
2. Select Bikaji Foods IPO and click Apply. Next, you will have to make your offer and mention the lots.
3. Choose the cutoff price and then select the type of inverter.
4. Enter your UPI ID and accept the command.
Bikaji Foods IPO: How to Apply Through Zerodha
Login to the Zerodha app and select Bikaji Foods IPO.
Enter your UPI ID and click the offer option.
Next, you will need to choose the type of investor, enter the lot size and the cutoff price.
Then click Confirm and then the Submit button.
After filing, you are advised to accept the mandate request for the continuation of the procedure with public issuance.