The Bikaji Foods IPO share allocation is expected to close on November 11. This is how investors can check the status online.
The Bikaji Foods initial public offering (IPO) share allocation status is likely to end on Friday, November 11. Investors who have bid on the IPO will be able to check the status of the allocation online, once it is published. The initial public offering opened for subscription on Thursday, November 3, 2022 and concluded on November 7, 2022. Coming to Gray Market Premium (GMP), according to IPO Watch, shares of Bikaji Foods are at a premium of Rs. 35 today.
Bikaji Foods IPO: Subscription Details
The public issue worth Rs. 881.22 crore have been subscribed 26.67 times as of the last day of subscription. The issue received offers for 55,04,00,900 shares against 2,06,36,790 shares on offer, according to NSE. The shares reserved for the category of Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) received 80.63 times the subscription, while the category of non-institutional investors was subscribed 7.10 times and that of Retail Private Investors (RIIs) 4.77 times.
Bikaji Foods IPO: Sharing Allocation Details
After the declaration of the share allocation status of the Bikaji Foods IPO, investors and bidders of the issue will be able to check it online through BSE or the registrar of the IPO, which is Link Intime India Private Ltd. .
How to check Bikaji Foods IPO share allocation status through BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name – Bikaji Foods IPO from the menu (it will appear only after the completion of the allocation status).
3. Enter your assigned application number for the Bikaji Foods IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the status of the assignment will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Bikaji Foods IPO share allocation status online via Link Intime
Please visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option between our PAN card number, application number or DP client ID in the top bar.
Select the company name that is Bikaji Foods IPO from the dropdown menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allocation status on your device screen.