Before Christmas, get the iPhone 14 Pro at an incredibly low price. Learn how to take advantage of this deal.
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are gone, but retailers are still offering some majestic deals as the holiday festivities are about to kick off. And if you’re a late-night buyer looking for a premium phone, then there’s a deal that might appeal to you. Yes, you are in luck! Best Buy is offering a massive price cut on the flagship iPhone 14 Pro. The phone may look a lot like the iPhone 13 Pro, but it has a new chip and several other upgrades that make it special and possibly the best phone released in 2022.
It was launched at a starting price of $999. At this price, the iPhone 14 Pro has a massive 48MP main camera, a new i-shaped cutout display, better battery life, an A16 Bionic chipset, and the dynamic island of the one that is talked about so much Importantly, you don’t have to worry about price. This exciting deal from BestBuy offers up to $1,100 off the iPhone 14 Pro.
Yes, there is a catch! You’ll need to trade in your old or damaged phone and you can save a flat $1,100 on the iPhone 14 Pro and get it through a qualifying activation for Verizon. BestBuy says the savings will be deducted from the full price of the phone and reflected in instant savings or carrier bill credits, resulting in reduced monthly payments over the term of the agreement on your carrier account. Please note that the maximum discount listed may not be available for all phones or from all carriers. In addition, the phone you are trading in must be unlocked and deactivated and all personal data must be deleted.
How to get an iPhone 14 Pro deal with up to $1100 off
- Go to the Best Buy website and buy the iPhone 14 Pro for Verizon on a Verizon installment plan or at full retail price.
- You can choose the installment plan for just $27.77 per month over the 36-month period when you upgrade your plan. However, if you are purchasing a new line or account, it will only cost $24.99.
- Then, activate the phone on an unlimited plan.
- Be sure to sign in to your My Verizon account to submit your trade-in request within 14 days of activating your new phone.
- Now go to K and login. This will give you some instructions for submitting your exchange offer.