The DCX Systems IPO share allocation status is likely to end today. Investors can check status online through BSE, Link Intime; here’s how. Get to know GMP too.
Investors bidding on the DCX Systems IPO will be able to check the share allocation status online today, as the IPO share allocation status is likely to end today, Monday. It can be known that the bidding process for the public issue concluded on Wednesday, November 2. According to market watchers, DCX Systems IPO GMP (Grey Market Premium) today is Rs. 75, according to a Live Mint report.
On the last day of the subscription process, DCX Systems IPO received 69.79 times the subscription. He received bids for Rs 101.27 crore against Rs 1.45 crore on offer. The shares reserved for the category of Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 84.32 times, the portion for Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) received 61.77 times the subscription and the share of non-institutional investors was subscribed 43.97 times.
DCX Systems IPO: Stock Allocation Status
The DCX Systems initial public offering share allocation status is likely to end on November 7. Although, the company’s shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges: BSE and NSE on November 11, 2022. Once the share allocation status of the DCX Systems IPO is announced, investors they will be able to verify it online by visiting the official website of BSE or the IPO registrar which is: Link Intime India Private Ltd.
Check DCX Systems IPO share allocation status online through BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Company Name – DCX Systems IPO from the menu (will appear only after completion of assignment status).
3. Enter your assigned application number for DCX Systems IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will be able to see the DCX Systems IPO allocation status on the screen.
Check DCX Systems IPO share allocation status online via Link Intime
Please visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option between our PAN card number, application number or DP client ID in the top bar.
Select the company name that is DCX Systems IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allocation status on your device screen.