The Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO share allocation status is expected to be declared on Monday, December 5. Learn how to check the status of your application online here.
Investors who subscribed to the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO and eagerly awaited the completion of the share allotment status can know that their wait is over. The share allocation status of Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO is very likely to end today, Monday, December 5. If the shares are allocated today, they can be credited to the demat account on Wednesday, December 7. On the day of completion of the share allotment status, Dharmaj Crop Guard shares are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 55 on the gray market, according to market watchers, according to a Live Mint report.
On the last day of the subscription process, November 30, the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO was subscribed 35.49 times. The initial public offering received offers for 284351820 shares against 8012990 shares on offer. The shares reserved for the retail portion were subscribed 21.53 times, NII received 52.29 times offers, while the shares reserved for QIB were subscribed 48.21 times.
Once the share allocation status of the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO is announced, investors who have bid for the same will be able to check it online. All they have to do is visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of IPO- Link Intime India Private Ltd. Also, the public issue can be listed on both BSE and NSE on 8th December 2022. Here are the steps which can be followed to check the share allocation status of the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO:
How to Check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Stock Allocation Status via BSE
1. Visit the official BSE website or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name: Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the menu (it will only be available after the completion of the share allocation status).
3. Enter your assigned application number for the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button and the assignment status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Stock Allocation Status Online via Link Intime
Visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option between our PAN card number, application number or DP client ID in the top bar.
Select the company name which is Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get the share allocation status of your IPO on your device screen.