The share allotment status of Elin Electronics’ initial public offering is likely to end on December 27. Here are the steps to check assignment status online at BSE, KFin Tech.
The bidding process for Elin Electronics’ Initial Public Offering (IPO) has concluded and investors are now eagerly awaiting the completion of the share allocation statement. The share allotment status of the Elin Electronics IPO is likely to end on December 27. Notably, the Elin Electronics IPO was opened for subscription on December 20 and concluded on December 22. On the last day of the subscription, the public broadcast was subscribed 3.09 times.
Elin Electronics IPO: Underwriting Details
On Thursday, the last day of subscription, shares reserved for the QIB category received 4.51 times the subscription followed by the Retail category 2.20 times and the NII received 3.29 times the subscription.
Elin Electronics IPO: Award Date
The share allotment status of the Elin Electronics IPO is likely to end on December 27. While the company’s shares are expected to be listed on the stock exchanges, BSE and NSE, next week on Friday, December 30, 2022. Once share allotment status is declared, bidders and subscribers to the issue will be able to consult it online.
They will need to visit the official website of BSE or the IPO registrar- KFin Technologies Limited to check the share allocation status of the Elin Electronics IPO. Here is a step-by-step guide to check the Elin Electronics IPO share allocation status.
How to Check Elin Electronics IPO Stock Allocation Status Online via BSE
1. Visit the official BSE website or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Elin Electronics IPO from the menu. In particular, the name of the company will be available only after the completion of the share allocation status.
3. Enter your assigned solicitation number for the initial public offering.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, tap on the ‘Send’ button. You will be able to see the allocation status of the Elin Electronics IPO on the screen.
How to Check Elin Electronics IPO Stock Allocation Status Online via KFin Technologies
Go to the official website of the IPO registrar which is KFin Technologies. You can also click on any of the links-
https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or https://kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Select IPO name (Elin Electronics IPO) in dropbox, available only after declaration.
Select one of three modes: Request Number, Client ID, or PAN ID.
Enter the application details.
Enter the captcha and click the submit button. And you can check the status on your screen.