The bidding process for Fusion Microfinance’s initial public offering is underway and here’s all you need to know.
Today is the second day of the Fusion Microfinance Initial Public Offering (IPO) bidding process as the issue opened for subscription on Wednesday, November 2, 2022. On the first day of the bidding process, the IPO was subscribed to 12 percent. The problem, with a price band of Rs. 350-368 per share, will expire on Friday, November 4, 2022. According to a Live Mint report, market watchers have said that Fusion Microfinance shares are at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 24 on the gray market today.
According to the details, the portion reserved for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) did not receive any bids, the portion for Retail Individual Investors (RII) received 0.14 times the subscription and the non-institutional investors share was subscribed 0.23 times. After the bidding process is complete, the share allocation status of the public issue is likely to end on November 10, 2022. In addition, the company’s shares are expected to be listed on the BSE and NSE stock exchanges on Tuesday, November 15, 2022.
After the declaration of the share allocation status of the Fusion Microfinance IPO, investors and bidders of the IPO will be able to check it online by visiting the official website of BSE and the Registrar of Issuance: Link Intime India Private Ltd.
How to check Fusion Microfinance IPO share allocation status through BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name- Fusion Microfinance IPO from the menu (it will appear only after completion of the allocation status).
3. Enter your assigned application number for the Fusion Microfinance IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will be able to see Fusion Microfinance’s IPO allocation status on the screen.
How to check Fusion Microfinance IPO share allocation status online through Link Intime
Please visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option between our PAN card number, application number or DP client ID in the top bar.
Select the company name: Fusion Microfinance IPO from the dropdown menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allocation status on your device screen.