The Global Health IPO share allocation status is likely to be finalized today and can be checked online via BSE and KFin Tech. Here’s how.
Global Health’s initial public offering (IPO) share allocation status is likely to end today, November 11. Investors who subscribed to the IPO and are eagerly awaiting the announcement of the allocation status will be able to check it online. . The issue opened for public subscription on Thursday, November 3, 2022 and concluded on November 7. Meanwhile, Global Health IPO’s gray market premium (GMP) has risen and according to market watchers, Global Health Ltd’s shares are available at a premium of Rs. 23 on the gray market today.
On the last day of the bidding process, the public issue obtained 9.58 subscriptions. Shares reserved for Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 28.64 times, while the share of non-institutional investors was subscribed 4.02 times and that of Private Retailers (RIIs) was subscribed 0.88 times.
Once the Global Health IPO share allocation is announced, it can be viewed online. In addition, the company’s shares are likely to be listed on the major stock exchanges BSE and NSE on Wednesday, November 16, 2022. Investors will be able to check the status online by visiting the official BSE website or the IPO registrar which is: KFin Technologies Limited. You can check the process below:
How to check Global Health IPO share allocation status online through BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select Global Health IPO from the menu, available only after the completion of the share allocation status.
3. Enter your assigned Global Health IPO application number.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button. You will be able to see the Global Health IPO allocation status displayed on the screen.
How to check Global Health IPO share allocation status online through KFin Technologies
Go to the official website of the IPO registrar which is KFin Technologies. You can also click on any of the links-
https://kcas.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or https://kprism.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
Select the name of the IPO (Global Health IPO) in dropbox.
Select one of three modes: Request Number, Client ID, or PAN ID.
Enter the application details.
Enter the captcha and click the submit button. And you can check the status on your screen.