The bidding process for the Kaynes Technology IPO will close today. From the latest GMP to checking stock allocation status online, here’s everything you need to know.
Do you want to subscribe to Kaynes Technology India Limited (KTIL) Initial Public Offering (IPO)? You must do it today, since the issue closes for subscription on Monday, November 14. The IPO opened for bidding on Thursday, November 10, 2022 and was subscribed 1.10 times on the second day of subscription on Friday. According to market watchers, Kaynes Tech shares are available at a premium (GMP) of Rs. 115 on the gray market today, according to a Live Mint report.
On the second day of the bidding process, the shares reserved for the retail category were subscribed 0.47 times, 2.45 times in the QIB category and 0.77 times in the NII category. Kaynes Technology’s initial public offering share allocation status is likely to happen on November 17, 2022. While the company’s shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE stock exchanges on November 22.
Once the share allocation status of the Kaynes Technology IPO is finalized and declared, investors will be able to check it online by visiting the official BSE website or the IPO registrar. The IPO Registrar of Kaynes Technology can be known to be Link Intime India Private Ltd. Here are the steps you will need to follow to check the share allocation status of Link Intime India Private Ltd.
How to check Kaynes Technology IPO share allocation status via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link provided here: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the company name: Kaynes Technology IPO from the menu (it will appear only after the completion of the allocation status).
3. Enter your application number assigned for the Kaynes Technology IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the status of the assignment will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Kaynes Technology IPO share allocation status online via Link Intime
Please visit Link Intime official website or click on the links mentioned here: https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html .
Select an option between our PAN card number, application number or DP client ID in the top bar.
Select the company name that is Kaynes Technology IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allocation status on your device screen.